Motul 20W50 for engines built between 1950 and 1970
- Motul Performance 20W50 -
Specially designed for engines built between 1950
- Specially prepared for Push-rod & high lift
- With high zinc content
- Excellent performance for air or water-cooled
- High heat and shear stable polymers to
maintain optimum lubricating film and ring seal.
- Especially good for hot-running engines.
- Detergent dispersant additive that prevents
deposits and keeps engine parts clean.
- Anti-foam additive for oil stability.
- Contains two levels of extreme pressure
additives for the longevity of high lift camshafts with or without roller
- Enhances engine break-in efficiency and
increased levels of zinc plus phosphorous reinforcing the engine protection
- Mineral multigrade lubricant with middle
detergent level compatible with elastomer gaskets.
- 20W50 oil meets standards of the 1950-1970
period (API SF/CC) while benefiting from the advanced technology of MOTUL
- Viscosity is perfectly suitable for tight
clearances of the engine.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties. 2 Liter container (2.1 quart)