Motul Specific 504.00 507.00 - 5W30 Volkswagen and Audi
- SPECIFIC 504 00-507 00 5W-30 Gasoline and
Diesel oil for EURO IV engines
- 100% Synthetic
- Specifically designed for VAG Group recent
cars (Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat) fitted with EURO IV engines that
require lubricants with low Sulphur, low Phosphorus and low Sulphated Ashes
- Back compatibility of Motul Specific 504
00-507 00 5W-30 over previous VW oil standards 502 00, 505 00, 505 01, 503
00, 503 01, 506 00 or 506 01.
- Attention : - Touareg R5 and V10 Tdi must use
Motul Specific 506 01-506 00-503 00.
- Drain intervals remain fixed at 15 000 km in
Europe for any car calling for VW 502 00, 505 00 or 505 01 oils even if
vehicles use Motul Specific 504 00-507 00.
- In case of doubt, refer to owner manual oil
- PERFORMANCES APPROVALS: Volkswagen 504
00 / 507 00 * Engines compliant with EURO IV emission regulation are fitted
with sensitive systems for exhaust gas after treatment : - Sulphur and
Phosphorus inhibit catalytic convertors operation and can damage catalytic
components : inefficient exhaust gas treatment. - Sulphated Ashes clog
diesel particulate filters : shorter regenerating cycle, higher fuel
consumption and engine power loss.
- Volkswagen developed VW 504 00 507 00 standard
for lubricants with low Sulphur, Phosphorus and Sulphated Ashes content,
compatible with after treatment systems. Those oils allow reaching extended
drain intervals managed by computer on board.
- RECOMMENDATION: Drain interval : refer
to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use. Do not mix with
lubricants not VW 504 00 507 00 compliant.
- PROPERTIES Viscosity grade Density at
20°C (68°F) Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) Viscosity
index Pour point Flash point TBN SAE J 300 ASTM D1298 ASTM D445 ASTM D445
ASTM D2270 ASTM D97 ASTM D92 ASTM D 2896 5W-30 0.848 11.7 mm2/s 72.3 mm2/s
157 -39°C / -38°F 242°C / 467°F 7.2 mg KOH/g
Please click here for full technical specifications