Race Balaclava 2016
- The Alpinestars RACE balaclava
for auto racing is an advanced tech layer head sock manufactured with
Lenzing FRŪ. Lenzing FRŪ is an innovative natural viscose fiber that
possesses an exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat
transfer. The Alpinestars RACE balaclava has been developed in Formula 1 to
be extremely lightweight, thin and super soft to the touch. This allows for
maximum comfort and breathability under your racing helmet.
- The Alpinestars RACE balaclava also
features a double layered face and single layer back for extra protection
and reduced bulk inside the helmet for a better fitment, flat seam
stitching, and a mouth aperture for easy drink tube access. FIA 8856-2000
and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.
- Formula 1 spec balaclava, constructed
using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars,
- Lenzing FRŪ is a special natural
viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance
properties and is more breathable and has better elastic properties than
- Lightweight, flat seam construction
ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material pressure.
- Fabric construction is extremely soft
to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel under the helmet.
- Dual layer front side and single
layer back side for improved protection and fitment,
- Mouth opening for drink tube access,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5
- One size fits all