- RBF 600 Racing DOT 4 1/2 Liter
DOT 4 100% Synthetic Brake Fluid *NON-SILICONE MOTUL RBF 600 Factory Line
- Very high boiling point brake fluid for hydraulic brake and clutch systems. Specially designed to resist high temperatures in racing actuated - brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
- The very high dry boiling point is 312 degrees C and 593 degrees F, which is superior to DOT 5 silicone based brake fluids.
- The wet boiling point is 420 degrees F
and 216 degrees C. Very efficient in wet and rainy conditions.
- Exceeds DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40 degrees C. Brake fluids have the properties to absorb humidity contained in the air, which reduces their boiling points and consequently, their performance. The wet boiling point is representative of the fluid after one year of use.
- Specially designed for anti-lock brake systems. The viscosity (820 centipoises at -40 degrees C / -40 degrees F) lower than DOT 4 (up to 1800 cp) and DOT 3 (up to 1500 cp) brake fluids, allows an easier fluid circulation in micro-valves of anti-locking systems. Perfectly neutral with seals used in braking systems. Anti-corrosion. Efficient when rainning. The high wet boiling point is 420 degrees F. The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5% of water.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Performance Standards: FMVSS 116 DOT 4 SAE J 1703
We will meet or beat any competitor's legitimate price.
click here for more technical information.